Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ten Things About Me

Well, I finally did it!  You're reading my very first blog post!  For those who know me, you know this has been no easy feat for me..."over thinking it" is an understatement.  I want to start by giving you a little info about me, since I hope that one day i'll have millions of followers and be wildly known for my wit and charm (and sarcasm).



1.  I'm a 20-something full-time student at the University of Louisville (GO CARDS!) where i'm studying Communications. 

2. I'm married to my high school sweetheart...we celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary in August and our 9 year "dating" anniversary yesterday!

3. I have 2 dogs and a cat...i love them so much other people probably think its a little weird.

4. I was born and raised in south-eastern KY and I have the accent to prove it.  I love it and hate it.

5. I'm highly competitive even though I have no athletic abilities what-so-ever.  I play a mad card game though!

6. I am almost always reading a book, but I prefer "junk food" books so don't try to talk to me about Emily Bronte or Charles Dickenson.  I'll talk your ear off about Sookie Stackhouse or Katniss Everdeen though. 

7. I'm a "flexitarian".  I say flexitarian instead of vegetarian because while I don't eat meat at restaurants or on a daily, or even weekly basis, I will occasionally eat meat at home as long as its hormone and antibiotic free.  It usually comes from local farmers or my husband's family farm. 

8. I love TV.  Everything from trashy reality to documentaries. 

9. I can't eat cereal without a coke.  Those of you from the south know that a coke is not limited to a coca-cola, but really any soda. 

10. I love to travel.  My husband and I have a goal to visit one new state a year.  So far, we've been to 15.

My life has never been boring or ordinary, but I love it and look forward to sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment