Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Survey Says...

In an effort to blog more often, I thought this was a fun idea...I used to love doing these things back in the myspace days!  












ABC'S of ME SURVEY

A - Age: 23
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: folding/hanging clothes
D - Dog's name: Jackson & Derby
E - Essential start your day item: toothbrush
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver 
H - Height: 5'4"
I - I am: awesome.
J - Job: secretary to my husband 
K - Kids: no thanks.
L - Living arrangements: Apartment w/ husband, 2 dogs, and a cat
M - Mom's name: Delena
N - Nicknames: Jecka, Jess
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: oy...too many to list. mostly asthma when I was younger and Kidney Stones 
P - Pet Peeve: leaving turn signal on
Q - Quote from a movie:? "you know what they say.  If you dont have anything nice to say...come sit by me!" -Steel Magnolias
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 sister, Courtney and 1 brother, Michael 
T - Time you wake up: varies
U- Underwear: uh...yeah
V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts
W - Ways you run late: always forget something and have to turn around
X - X-rays you've had: dental
Y - Yummy food you make: biscuits and gravy (the only thing I make better than my husband)
Z - Zoo favorite: any of the jungle
cats

1 comment: