Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let's get caught up, shall we?

It's hard to believe its been over a month since my last post.  I've thought about blogging every day (i swear), but never picked up the computer to do so.  But finally...here I am...laying in bed at 2:30 in the afternoon with no excuses.


Let me begin by saying that my holidays (Thanksgiving included) were wonderful.  We got to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas in London (KY, not England) with our families.  It's always great to see everyone and of course the food is always amazing.  I got some really great gifts, including my favorite perfume, Dolce & Gabbana 'Light Blue' which I've been out of for months and a heart rate monitor that I've been drooling over.  Now to hit the ground running...literally.


My first semester back in school finally came to an end and i'm happy to report a 3.2 GPA for the semester--if you'd seen my previous grades you'd know what an accomplishment that is for me!  It's amazing what showing up for class will do for a persons GPA haha...lessons learned the hard way I suppose.  Spring semester starts back on January 9th and I've got a full 19 hours ahead...wish me luck!  Its weird, but I actually enjoy school now that I know what I want to do with my self :)


My internship is starting to gain some momentum...I'm really looking forward to the coming months, but I am expecting nothing less than pure mayhem by the time April rolls around. I'm excited to see what doors this will open for me!


That's it in a nutshell!  I hope everyone had a great holiday season...now its time to make new year resolutions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment